The Postgraduate office is continuously striving to improve the standard of postgraduate teaching and research quality so that it is at par with the best universities in the west. As a result, the department of Geological Engineering has successfully started its Master degree programme in two disciplines i.e. M.Sc. (Geological Engineering) and M.Sc. (Geological Sciences with specialization in Petroleum Geology). This degree program is designed for students who have the aptitude for higher education to serve the geotechnical and petroleum industries. The curriculum of this master degree program is designed after consulting both industries and academics keeping in view the local needs and international trends.
- The M.Sc. Geological Engineering completion requirement is total 8 courses from Module I & II with at least four courses from Module I and Research Thesis (Module III).
- Courses are offered subjected to the choice of the students and availability of the concerned teacher.
- Intake for M.Sc. (Geological Engineering) will be B.Sc. (Geological Engineering), B.Sc. (Mining Engineering), B.Sc. (Petroleum Engineering), B.Sc. (Civil Engineering),
- The M.Sc. (Geological Sciences) completion requirement is total eight courses from Module I & II for each group with at least four courses from Module I and Research Thesis (Module III).
- Graduate Seminar of current topics will be held.