UET Rachna College of Engineering & Technology
- Major focus of the campus shall be on development of under graduate programs catering for the needs of Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot Industrial Zone.
- Students enrolment will be enhanced to 1500 by 2020 and 1940 by 2030.
- The college has following departments / faculties. Strengthening of these departments is in progress:
- Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Telecom. Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities
- The college shall have 50% Ph.D. teachers by 2020 and 70% Ph.Ds by 2030
- The college shall become a University of Engineering and Technology on maturity.